- ALWAYS the second Sunday in June; race starts promptly at 1:00 p.m. Sleep in!
- We strongly suggest that if the day turns out to be hot and humid and you have not trained in that type of weather, you do not run.
- Numbers will not be mailed. Pick up your race packet on race day at the registration table. The registration table opens at 10:00 am
- No Wheels or Pets allowed on course, this includes you.
- Mile Markers on course.
- Kid’s Races Registration is on the Green. This is a separate registration area for children’s races, located on the RT. 202 side of the Green.
- AGAIN THIS YEAR!!* Runners can pickup packets at Sportsmen’s, 725 Bantam Road, Bantam. Call Sportsmen's for available pickup days and hours; 860-567-3167. Runner ID required for number pickup!
- Looking for *sneaker recycling? The Litchfield Bancorp’s sneaker recycling booth is located next to the Lion’s Club food tent! SNEAKERS ONLY PLEASE!!
Water is available at the starting line and the following mile marks:
- Mile 1
- Mile 2.5
- Mile 3.5
- Mile 5
- Mile 6
- Mile 6.5
See locations on our interactive map. Municipal lot, St. Anthony's Church, Litchfield Town Hall, Litchfield Center School among others.
The Medical tent is located at the finish line.
Portable toilets will be set up on Litchfield Village Green.
Post race food is available for runners located in the finish corral.
The awards ceremony will take place on the Green at approximately 2:45pm, give or take.
Printed results be will posted at the west end of the Green, after the race. Results are also available at a kiosk or two located on the Green. Also live on your cell phones from Fast Track Timing.
LHRR policy; no refunds. Questions on that can be addressed to email@example.com